Track 1. System analysis of complex systems (SACS)
- Methods, models and technologies of system analysis of complex systems of different nature in conditions of uncertainty and risks.
- System methodology of foresight in the tasks of planning and making strategic decisions.
- Problem-oriented methods of analysis, diagnostics, safety and security of complex systems in conditions of uncertainty and risks
- Cyber-Physical Systems and Control
- Mathematical methods, models and technologies of Internet of Things
- Nonlinear problems of system analysis.
- System methodology of sustainable development.
- Cognitive modelling of complex systems.
Track 2. Computational Intelligence (CI)
- Fuzzy logic systems, fuzzy neural networks and applications
- Neural networks, Deep learning neural networks
- Machine learning and self-learning
- Convolutional neural networks
- Intellectual decision-making systems
- Genetic algorithms and evolutionary modeling
- Particle swarm optimization and ant colonies algorithms
- Pattern recognition, image processing, automatic speech recognition.
- Hybrid systems of computational intelligence
Track 3. Intelligent Computing Technologies (ICT)
- Service – oriented computing (SOC)
- Ontologies, Microservices, Containers, API in SOC
- Semantic Web Services and analytics
- Cloud Computing (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, DaaS)
- Blockchain and Serverless Computing
- Grid Computing
- Distributed Fog Computing
- Human-centric Computing
- Agents and Multi-agent Systems
- Context-aware pervasive systems
- Bioinformatics and Bio-Inspired Computing
Track 4. Data Science and Risk Management in financial world (DSRM)
- Big Data tasks: business force
- Analyzing, modelling, and forecasting of the economic and social trends
- Data mining methods for stock-market exchange scenarios
- Methods, models and means for financial risks management.
- Information and Telecommunication risks analysis and management
- Decision Support Systems for data mining economic indexes
- Machine learning versus hazards and risks
- Dynamical systems and decision making under uncertainties
- Risks evaluating, modelling and management in medicine, economics, business, finance, insurance