Track 1. System analysis of complex systems (SACS)
- Methods of system analysis of complex systems of different nature in conditions of uncertainty and risks.
- Mathematical methods, models and technologies of research of complex systems.
- System methodology of foresight in the tasks of planning and making strategic decisions.
- Problem-oriented methods of analysis, diagnostics and design of complex systems in conditions of uncertainty and risks.
- Nonlinear problems of system analysis.
- System methodology of sustainable development.
Track 2. Computational Intelligence (CI)
- Fuzzy sets, fuzzy sets type- 2 and applications.
- Neural networks, Deep learning neural networks
- Fuzzy logic systems, fuzzy neural networks
- Machine learning and self-learning
- Convolutional neural networks
- Intellectual decision-making systems
- Genetic algorithms and evolutionary modeling
- Particle swarm optimisation and ant colonies algorithms
Track 3. Intelligent Computing Technologies (ICT)
- Service – oriented computing and Architectures (SOA and SOC)
- Distributed Grid-Cloud-Fog Computing
- Ontologies, Microservices, Containers, API in SOA and SOC
- Service Discovery, Orchestration and Composition
- Agents and Multi-agent Systems
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platforma as a Service (PaaS), Software as a Service (SaaS), Data as a Service (DaaS)
- Blockchain and Serverless Computing
- SOC and SOA in Internet of Things and in
- Applications for European Open Science
Track 4. Data Science and Risk Management in financial world (DSRM)
- Big Data tasks: business force
- Analyzing, modelling, and forecasting of the economic trends
- Data mining methods for stock-market exchange scenarios
- Artificial Intelligence for financial business tasks modelling development
- Financial risks management. Decision Making Systems: Economic implementation
- Information and Telecommunication risks analysis and management
- Mobile and Software applications systems for data mining economic indexes