Track 1. System analysis of complex systems (SACS)
- Methods, models and technologies of system analysis of complex systems of different nature in conditions of uncertainty and risks.
- System methodology of foresight in the tasks of planning and making strategic decisions.
- Problem-oriented methods of analysis, diagnostics, safety and security of complex systems in conditions of uncertainty and risks
- Cyber-Physical Systems and Control
- Mathematical methods, models and technologies of Internet of Things
- Nonlinear problems of system analysis.
- System methodology of sustainable development.
- Cognitive modelling of complex systems
Track 2. Computational Intelligence (CI)
- Fuzzy logic systems, fuzzy neural networks and applications
- Neural networks, Deep learning neural networks
- Machine learning and self-learning
- Convolutional neural networks
- Intellectual decision-making systems
- Genetic algorithms and evolutionary modeling
- Particle swarm optimization and ant colonies algorithms
- Pattern recognition, image processing, automatic speech recognition.
- Hybrid systems of computational intelligence
Track 3. Intelligent Computing Technologies (ICT)
- Service – oriented computing (SOC)
- Ontologies, Microservices, Containers, API in SOC
- Semantic Web Services and analytics
- Cloud Computing (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, DaaS)
- Blockchain and Serverless Computing
- Grid Computing
- Distributed Fog Computing
- Human-centric Computing
- Agents and Multi-agent Systems
- Context-aware pervasive systems
- Bioinformatics and Bio-Inspired Computing
Track 4. Data Science and Risk Management in financial world (DSRM)
- Big Data tasks: business force
- Analyzing, modelling, and forecasting of the economic and social trends
- Data mining methods for stock-market exchange scenarios
- Methods, models and means for financial risks management.
- Information and Telecommunication risks analysis and management
- Decision Support Systems for data mining economic indexes
- Machine learning versus hazards and risks
- Dynamical systems and decision making under uncertainties
- Risks evaluating, modelling and management in medicine, economics, business, finance, insurance
Paper Submission: April 30, 2020
Tutorial Request: March 31, 2020
Paper Acceptance Notification: September 24, 2020
Final Paper Submission: September 25, 2020
Registration Fee Payment: September 30, 2020
Reduced due to the online format
for International participants:
IEEE Member – 40 EUR
Non-IEEE Member – 50 EUR
Student IEEE Member – 20 EUR
Student Non-IEEE Member – 25 EUR
from Ukraine and CIS countries:
IEEE Members – 15 EUR
Non-IEEE Members – 20 EUR
Student IEEE Member – 5 EUR
Student Non-IEEE Member – 10 EUR
Registration Fee for participants from Ukraine and CIS countries should be paid in UAH (Hryvnias) according to NBU exchange rate on date of payment
The account for payment you may find via main menu: For Authors -> Registration Fee (For accepted papers only)
SAIC’2020 will be in ONLINE mode
For foreign participants:
no visa to enter Ukraine is required for citizens of EU, Switzerland, Norway, Iceland, USA, Canada, Japan and some other countries.
Visitors from the other countries have to contact the Ukrainian embassy for the information.